Sunday, August 4, 2013

Get inspired ...

                                                                                     CLICK TO SEE MORE

                                                                                         ph. me



Hello Sunday! You know how much I love you!
And if you are not at the beach right now, the best thing that you can do is to get inspired!
So today, I'm sharing with you some old and new blog crushes!
Carolines mode and Song of style are always on top of my list, but these girls climbed up very high:
1. Before our (Jelena and me) winter trip to Paris we were drooling all over the Paris in four months blog. Beautiful photos with very sincere tips about every single cute corner in Paris helped us a lot. Then, we had chance to met gorgeous and talented girl Carin, the author of this great blog and instantly fell in love even more with her story and photos that she makes. Now, I'm getting my daily dose of this incredible place thanks to her. She recently came back from holidays in Italy, so you will have chance to see this charming country too. Click, click, inspire!
2. Next girl, who is also super talented, is Slava Micic. You could see her in this post here.
With her husband, she travels the world, works from amazing places and takes snap shoots of different cities and share through her blog. What I also love about her, besides her great personality and talent, is the fact that everything is possible. With her lifestyle, she can confirm that dreams are coming true! So, click, click and inspire!
3. And the third girl for today is Evangelie Smyrniotaki, the Athens based blogger, founder of Styleheroine.com . I can't even describe her better than her blog title, she is a true style heroine, with amazing photos and enviable wardrobe you will get inspired for sure! Click, click!

What are you reading/browsing on a daily base? Share with me your favorites, can't wait to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment